Learn Tarot Bundle
Get the MODERN HUE TAROT deck and DECODING THE CARDS together in this Learn Tarot Bundle!
Understand the cards and their meanings on a deeper level
DECODING THE CARDS isn’t your typical resource. Rather than simply providing keywords and traditional interpretations, it goes further to provide exercises for each card in the tarot. These exercises are designed to challenge you to delve deeper into the meanings of each card, as well as consider your own personal experiences in relation to the traditional meanings. The exercises are designed to be interactive and thought-provoking, prompting you to think about how the card applies to your life or situation in a meaningful way. By engaging with these exercises, you can gain deeper insights into your readings, as well as expand your understanding of the cards beyond just textbook interpretations.
For each card you will find:
- Keywords and a set of traditional meanings for both the upright and reversed interpretations.
- The numerological, elemental and astrological correspondences of the card.
- Notable symbols within the Rider-Waite-Smith illustrated artwork.
Then, move on to exercises which will help you to form a greater bond and understanding of the cards:
- Create your own personal bond and narrative with the cards.
- Expand the meaning of each card and help to develop your understanding of it by pairing it with other cards.
- Explore how each card meaning is influenced by your personal perspectives and experiences.
Also included in this bundle:
THE MODERN HUE TAROT is a reimagining of the original Rider-Waite deck illustrated by Pamela Coleman Smith. We've taken Pamela's original black line work and have recolored each card in luscious watercolor to give the entire deck a fresh, soft, natural feel.
This classic deck will make readings easy and fun while the unique colors help you connect intuitively with the cards.
This deck is featured throughout the Decoding the Cards book, making it the perfect deck for your learning journey!
Publisher: Writual Press (April 1, 2023)
Paperback: 340 pages
Item Weight: 25.0 ounces
Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.75 x 9.25 inches
- 78 cards (22 major arcana + 56 minor arcana)
- 330gsm Premium card stock
- 2.75" x 4.75" standard tarot size cards (70mm x 120mm)
- Tuck box
- Printed in the US